Wyoming Machinery Company Parts Return Policy
Surplus parts are an unnecessary cost to you and added expense for Wyoming Machinery Company. It is important to keep surpluses to a minimum and handle them as inexpensively as possible. It is our sincere intention to be equitable in crediting for surpluses.
No Restock Charge
- Parts returned within fifteen (15) days of purchase, if the parts were purchased on a stock order – with packing list or parts tag.
10% Restock Charge
- Parts returned within fifteen (15) days of purchase, if emergency ordered - with packing list or parts tag.
15% Restock Charge
- Parts returned due to a duplicate order from 0 to 60 days - with packing list or parts tag.
- Parts returned after 15 to 60 days of purchase with a packing list or parts tag.
25% Restock Charge
- Clean out returns or purchases over 60 days or without packing list or parts tag.
Note: Other non-Caterpillar parts will be subject to any manufacturer’s charges.
- Those in non-salable condition.
- Parts not stocked by Wyoming Machinery Company and not returnable to Caterpillar.
- Parts stocked by Wyoming Machinery with less than $35.00 extended value.
- Parts not stocked by Wyoming Machinery Company but returnable to Caterpillar with less than $55.00 extended value.
- Hose, tubing, seal stock and etc. not acceptable for credit in units of one meter or less.
- Custom hose assemblies.
- Made as ordered parts or special order parts.
- Parts returned without the original packaging material.