Our fully equipped machine shop combines the capabilities of a large scale service shop with the service and support of a local business.
Our expertly trained certified technicians handle any repair and service requests, delivering utmost results with optimum performance for your machine. Our machine shop offers services such as:
• Haul truck wheel repairs
• Track roller frame and bogie suspension parts machining
• Pivot shaft undersize turning
• Engine block and head resurfacing form a 3300 to a C175 engine.
• Excavator and loader bucket and linkage bore rebuilding
• Blade circle machining
• Belt pulley reconditioning
• Short-run piece part manufacturing
• Repairs to tractor articulation bores, truck bed pivot bores
• Thread milling to 32 in. diameter, internal or external
• Deep-hole metal drilling
• 4-axis contour milling
• Drafting, G/M-code and CMI services
Visit and contact our machining shop today so our Cat certified technicians can help you reduce heavy equipment spending and maximize productivity.