As a premier dealer of Caterpillar, Wyoming Machinery Company is dedicated to providing parts and service around the state. We also sell and service other allied products built by manufacturers that complement the Caterpillar line. We represent the finest products available, and always aim to “serve our customers so well they will want to do business with us.” We strive to be the best Caterpillar dealer and provide the utmost customer service for Wyoming.
To achieve this goal, Wyoming Machinery Company has committed to embedding 6-SIGMA methodology into our corporate culture. The 6-SIGMA methodology enables a business culture where we are constantly and systematically evaluating and improving the products and services that we provide. This will allow us to grow our competitive advantage by increasing customer satisfaction, reducing defects and decreasing cycle time. It allows us to work smarter, not harder.
The company intends to compete for profitable business in its service territory. We will be active in all market channels our customers have an interest in. This includes cash sales, rental purchase, leases, rental services, and E-commerce or other avenues yet to be determined.
The company you see today is the product of the efforts of many fine people who were anxious to accept responsibility, face challenges, and take advantage of opportunities. Our objective is to provide an environment where good people can grow and prosper not only financially but in job fulfillment as well.
Our Commitment to Excellence
Wyoming Machinery Company takes pride in our commitment to supporting our customers, our employees, and the communities in which we work. Our devotion to taking care of our employees and customers results in experienced employees working with dedicated customers.
• In 2014, we were recognized by Caterpillar as number one in Dealer Excellence, a measurement used to identify its top performing dealerships.
• We have long been recognized by Caterpillar as a five-star contamination control dealership, which ensures all work is being performed free of any potentially harmful contaminants.
• Our support of the local United Way in each of our locations, through employee donations and a company match, has continually placed Wyoming Machinery Company as one of the top givers in our communities.
• We combine with the Caterpillar Dealer Excellence Fund to provide support for career development and training of specialized technicians by contributing to technical programs across Wyoming.
• In 2014 and again in 2019, we were awarded the State of Wyoming’s safety award for large industry, recognizing our dedication to providing a safe work environment.
• The average tenure for our service technicians, including shop, field, and warehouse technicians, is over 12 years.
Want to become a part of our team? Apply for open positions.